How to Turn Brown Eggs White
|Add vinegar to fill a medium size pot half full.|
Don't fill the pot, because the foam that comes
off of the brown eggs rises quite high. Boil
the eggs gently for about 15 minutes.
Check to see if they are ready.
|When they are ready, the eggs will be almost|
completely white and then you can remove them
and allow them to cool at room temperature.
Now on to the blog hop...
Saturday hop, then contact me at:
Here are the easy rules:
- Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
- Link up your family friendly blog.
- Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
- Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
- Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
- Follow any new blogs that you like.