Friday, November 16, 2012

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #15


I love meeting new online friends and being enriched by their lives and creativity. I'm not able to visit everyone who links up, but if you leave me a comment with your link, then I definitely will.

In keeping with the idea of making new friends and strengthening the ones that we already have in this blogging world, I'm posting these photos of Amanda with her special friend, Sarai.

I took these pictures yesterday. Have you seen me with my little camera? Hubby took a photo of me in action, which I posted on 1camera1mom.

In this photo to the right, the girls are posing in the light of the setting sun. I didn't post these pictures in order. I chose this one first, because it was the best of the three.


Now on to the blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet (M.M.S.S.) blog hop! Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop. All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!

Also, I'm looking for bloggers who would like to be guest co-hosts on my Wednesday hop and on my Saturday hop. If you're interested, then please send an email to: morleychristina[at]gmail[dot]com

If you are already following me with Google Friend Connect, then how about following me on Google+, Pinterest and Twitter or liking me on Facebook too. Thanks!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More. If you're following me for the first time, leave a comment letting me know and I'll be sure to follow back.
  • Link up your family friendly blog, Facebook page, Twitter, etc. Be sure to indicate which one it is in the name.
  • Grab the button below and add it to your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Follow at least three new blogs and tell them you found them through this hop. And, they should follow back.

Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena