Friday, April 12, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #32

I have two very important events to share with you today that are not to be missed. If you take the time to check out my post, you may be able to help save a child. It's as easy as buying a movie ticket!

Today I'm linking with Lisa-Jo Baker's Five Minute Friday.

This is Prince, as a kitten, sitting on my laptop.

Today's Five Minute Friday writing prompt is on the word "here."

Start…

Here I am sitting at my computer in my pajamas. My husband is at the TV watching Frasier. It’s the morning and the kids are all at school. We both spend our time on the computer, here in our home office. It’s a good thing that we have to share this laptop, because we both get so caught up in our work that we would hardly leave this room.

For example: Hubby only came to bed after 1 am this morning. He was working on a comment to someone’s post, but he couldn’t get the wording quite right. Eventually, he left his comment in a Word document to look at again later. This kind of thinking it over and re-thinking it is very common to my husband. He won’t waste this effort, because he’ll turn it into a post that he can use on our shared blog, Real Church Life.

Here is also South Africa. My hubby is South African and I am American. Our ministry is here. We live in the Western Cape, a beautiful region of the country. This country became better known world-wide during the Soccer World Cup in 2010.

Sometimes it’s hard for me to live in the here and now. Sometimes I want to be somewhere else in the future.

Stop.

Now on to the blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet (M.M.S.S.) blog hop!
Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!


If you would like to be a guest co-host
on my Wednesday hop or on my
Saturday hop, then contact me at:
morleychristina[at]gmail[dot]com


I would love for you to follow me on

Follow on Bloglovin


Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.

Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena