Friday, August 30, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #47

Welcome to another weekend and a fun blog hop! You can make it sweet by linking your blog bellow on my Make My Saturday Sweet and visiting a couple of bloggers who linked up before you. I'm also joining Create With Joy's link party, Friendship Friday, and her topic today is "Time."

I took this photo at a really neat farm stall last year.
You can see my series on 1camera1mom.

Time does mean different things to different cultures. Some cultures are more event oriented and not time oriented. My son recently attended a Brazilian get-together and he got there with his Brazilian friend about 10 minutes "late." They were the first ones there. Some only arrived much later and everyone brought food.

I am not a big time keeper kind of person. I keep a schedule only for activities that we have to be at. I have to be careful to plan ahead, so that I or my kids are not late for things. My husband is usually more of a stickler when it comes to getting out of the house on time.

If I had more time in the day, I'd probably write more. I think it's more about prioritizing, though, than it is about having more time. If I kept a good routine, I'd be able to do it, but I'm more of a go-with-the-flow kind of gal.

*********************

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on


Follow on Bloglovin


Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.


Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More


This is a blog hop!

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena