Friday, August 22, 2014

A Poem and #Weekend #Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #95!


I have a poetry blog that sits quietly on the web.
If you like poems, you can visit the link and




Our lives are like stories acted out in a play
Yet at times those stories get jumbled in some way
Maybe we read the wrong script or misread how it goes
And then find ourselves caught in the middle of life’s throws

To him that overcomes is victory living
Our strength comes from God and He keeps on giving
No man can go down where God cannot go
And God is a jealous God, His love He will show

If we miss out on the best, that’s not the end to our story
All things work together for the good to God’s glory
He came to give us life and life abundantly
It’s a joy-filled life He’s given both you and me

He knows we’ll get hurt and experience life’s stings
So He reminds us not to focus on these things
But to focus on Him is life evermore
And He’ll bring us to that glorious shore

The story is not over, it’s just begun
The race is not finished till the crown is won

by Christina Morley


*********************

In case you missed it,
here's last week's post

Source: RGB Stock
mi40mFw.jpg
by Jacub Krechowicz  


*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!



© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena