Thursday, July 25, 2019

First Command: A Tides Novella

First Command
A Tides Novella (Book 0.5)

First Command: A TIDES novella by [Lidell, Alex]

My Review:

This is a highly descriptive seafaring tale that will leave you breathless. The dangers are real, the characters tough, and you're kept on the edge of your seat until the end. I recommend reading this novella first before Air and Ash as this novella sets the scene for what's to come. I read Air and Ash about two years ago and it's still one of my all-time favorite fantasy novels.

Disclosure: I am voluntarily reviewing a digital copy of this book that I think came from a book promotion site, but it was so long ago that I can't remember the details.

Purchase on Amazon


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena