Friday, January 25, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #24


Everyone at our home is sad. Tabitha, the kitten, has been missing since Tuesday 22 Jan. 2013. Every morning and evening we've gone on walks looking for her and calling her name. I also phoned the SPCA on the second day that she didn't come home, but she hasn't been picked up or brought in.

Today we put up posters with her picture and our contact info. at the SPCA, the vets, pet shops, and the main grocery stores with community boards. We also placed some flyers in mailboxes. We want to do more tomorrow, but we're tired and sad. So sad.


Amanda said that it feels like we're not a family anymore! She misses her friend. The kitten spent lots of time with Amanda, even visiting her at almost every bath time. It was really cute. Life without Tabitha is just not the same!

We've been praying too. We'd appreciate any prayers from our online community.

By the way, it's summer here in South Africa, so she's not freezing. In case some of you were wondering.

Now on to the blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet (M.M.S.S.) blog hop!
Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!


If you would like to be a guest co-host
on my Wednesday hop or on my
Saturday hop, then contact me at:
morleychristina[at]gmail[dot]com


I would love for you to follow me on Google Friend Connect
and also on

Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.

Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!



© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena