Friday, May 29, 2015

Art Workshop Weekend


My blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to view them larger.

I am so excited to share about the art workshop weekend that Samantha, my 14-year-old daughter, and I did together at Angala, the 5-star Boutique Hotel near Franschhoek in the Cape winelands. Most of the photos that I'm sharing with you today are about the workshop and a bit about our amazing accommodation. I will be posting more photos of the hotel with its gorgeous views and delicious food in the near future on my travel blog, 1camera1mom.


Day One

The photo taken by a photographer
that Samantha painted.




Art teacher, Leonie E. Brown

The photo I took at Jason's Hill Cellar
that I painted over the weekend.



Our beautiful room

Table set for dinner in the restaurant 

One of the superb meals at Angala.
(The glass of wine was not Samantha's.)

Day Two






The finished portrait



The finished landscape

The amazing staff that took great care of us,
including my wonderful mother-in-law.

Sisters - Samantha and Jessica

Sisters - Samantha, Amanda and Jessica


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena