Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Cats in the Sun with #WW #Linky

Welcome to my Picture Perfect
Party Linky #153!

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to view them larger.


I hope all my friends above the Equator are having a great summer! We've been having a lot of wind and rain, so the winter sun is appreciated when it shines. In case you're new to this blog, I'm an American mom living in South Africa. Be sure to check out our Acrobranch Adventure to see my family of six!




*********************

Here's a peek at
My Latest Post
on 1camera1mom:

Acrobranch Adventure




*********************


Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

I'm also now on Instagram!


Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena