Tuesday, September 29, 2020

An Ever-Changing Sunrise Part 1 and a Linky


Last Friday morning I captured the most beautiful sunrise. I shared the photos that I took with my phone on Instagram, but I also took photos with my Canon PowerShot that I'm sharing here on the blog. The best part of the sunrise lasted for about half-an-hour. This particular one was an ever-changing sunrise, so much so, that I'm going to share the pics in two parts. No filters were added. These are straight from the camera.







***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

Blue Skies and Blue Flowers



***************************

My Latest Book Posts:


View this post on Instagram

My latest Sock Sunday is a new release! I began this book today and I am past halfway. Met by Midnight by Janeen Ippolito is an unexpected Cinderella retelling with a dystopian feel. The pacing is good and the story unpredictable. The characters are refreshingly unique. There are people called Menders who take other people's sickness, pain, and injuries upon themselves and heal them. Menders have no voice and no choice. They are being exploited by the Royal Family and nobility. Renna is an 18-year-old Mender who passively resists her bonds. Jaric is a 19-year-old prince and the only royal unable to receive healing by a Mender. Because of his curse, he lives with bonds too. Renna and Jaric have never met, but for the past 2 years they have sought each other out through nightime dreams. What happens when they find each other? What secrets have the Royal Family been keeping? This novel is a standalone. #weekend #weekendreads #socksunday #books #ebooks #newrelease #bookreview #BookReviewer #booklover #bibliophile #bookstagrammers #Bookstagram #bookaddict #dystopian #fantasy #Cinderella #retelling #romance #fiction #igreaders #indiebook @janeen_ippolito @uncommonuniversespress

A post shared by Tina Morley (@tinarobmorley) on


*********************

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!

I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up any family-friendly post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it to your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • And, I'd love it if you could share about this hop on social media.
The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
*********************

*** If you want to comment, then please make sure this page's permalink loads as http and not https! Also, my blog is hosted by Blogger, which uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. And, it's best viewed in Google Chrome. ***

*********************

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena