|My mom and me in 2005|
My mom almost always did the cooking. We ate healthy balanced meals and hardly ever saw a TV dinner or fast food. Only much later did I find out she didn’t like cooking. We never truly know or understand the sacrifices mothers have to make on a daily basis until we become parents ourselves.
My mom was not a creative mom, she didn’t enjoy baking or making handmade things, but she kept her home neat and clean. We had a few pretty things in a cabinet and that made our home special.
Now on to the blog hop...
Saturday hop, then contact me at:
Here are the easy rules:
- Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
- Link up your family friendly blog.
- Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
- Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
- Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
- Follow any new blogs that you like.