Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Picture Perfect Party Linky #55

We celebrated my grandmother's 85th birthday at the end of June and my mom's 60th birthday at the end of July. Both occasions were very memorable, especially since we don't get to see them often. As some of you already know, my mom flew us out from South Africa to be with her for her big birthday. She organized a professional photographer for the event. I'm first posting the photos from the photographer and then my own photos, which also includes my Oma's (grandmother's) 85th.

Here's a little history about my roots. My grandmother is originally from Brazil. She married an Austrian aristocrat and had three children with him, but she was young and life wasn't easy. The impact of W.W.II also took its toll on them. They fled to Brazil with their first child. My mom was their second child and she was born in Brazil. Later they immigrated to the United States.

Here's an interesting fact about my Oma. She speaks 4 languages: Portuguese, German, English and Spanish.

Don't forget to link your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) below!

4 Generations of Women

My step-dad, mom, me and hubby

The Morley Family

The Morley Kids

The Morley Kids

Amanda

Amanda with grandma Lisa

Amanda with grandma Lisa

Lisa's 60th Birthday Party

Jeremiah with his great-grandma

Jeremiah and Amanda

Samantha and Amanda

Amanda

My Grandmother's 85th Birthday

3 Generations of Women

Make sure you also check out my latest post on 1camera1mom!


Now on to my blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Come join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin



Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me. Please leave a comment so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena