Friday, February 21, 2014

G is for Girls and a Blog Hop

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #70!
To make this hop successful, be sure to visit the last two
links before yours and leave them a sweet comment. Also,
share about this hop via Twitter, Facebook or Google+.



Friendship Friday
The Letter "G"

G is for Girls



On our way to the U.S.A.
June 2013

(their precious big brother is in the background)

At Palm Coast, Florida, 2013

Dressed to match at the mall
(Hubby's mobile phone image)

Catching some sleep in the car on
the way home from Cape Town
(the 2 big girls are wearing ballet practice clothes)

3 Sisters 2010

The Soccer World Cup 2010


We are blessed with 3 daughters
and our girls are blessed to have sisters.



*********************

Finish the Sentence Friday

One of my hidden talents is...


...singing. Okay, so some of you may know that already. It's a passion of mine that I don't get to use that often. I regularly lead the Sunday morning singing in our fellowship. It's a house church where everyone is able to participate, even the kids. And, I recently started taking voice lessons again, twice a month in Cape Town. What I'd really like to do is performance singing.


Tina Morley singing My Favorite Things
If there is a problem with my embedded YouTube video,
then try clicking the above link on "My Favorite Things"



*********************

Don't forget to enter my

Amanda’s Books and More
Blogiversary and Giveaway

*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the two links before yours and leave them a comment to make their "Saturday Sweet"! It's really easy and a fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.


Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your linked post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena