Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween and a Linky


I chose today's photos because the colors are on the orange spectrum and orange reminds me of Halloween. The two flower photos were taken at home on the balcony. The other four photos were taken at a church bazaar this past Saturday. I'm posting this early to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. Whether you celebrate it or not, I wish you a great day and week ahead!

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to see them at their best!







***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:





*********************

My Latest Book Review:


Mending Fences (Destined for Love: Mansions) by [Grace, Lorin]


*********************

Welcome to "The Real Wordless
Wednesday" Link-Up! Hosted
by Grapefruit Princess Reloaded

I am co-hosting this link-up.





I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin


Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.

4 comments:

  1. The flowers look gorgeous! Great collection. Happy to join the link today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers. Iam glad to join #WordlessWednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, sorry Im running behind, I am really sick, so not functioning well. Strep
    I do like the unusual plants!!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voyager Estate (a winery in WA) looks exactly, and I mean EXACTLY like the Cape Dutch home...

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena