Friday, December 8, 2017

3 Free Science-Fiction Romances and a Linky


The three science-fiction romances below are FREE on Amazon Kindle. They are the first books in their series. Some might leave you hanging, but at least you can decide if you like the series before spending any money. Click on the titles in blue to go to Amazon.

Book 1

The Gypsy Pearl Book 1: Caren by [London, Lia]

My Review:

Caren is the first book in the Gypsy Pearl series. It's a science-fiction fantasy story with a fourteen-year-old girl named Caz. She has always lived in space, but dreamed of exploring planets. When she's bullied and defends herself, the offense is the tipping point and she's sent to a boys and girls juvenile detention center on the planet, Caren.

She meets a strange creature in space that is protecting a gypsy pearl. The gypsies call the creature King and they all travel together to the same planet. King gives her grief and so do her roommates in juvie. A storm hits and chaos ensues. A girl dies, another is missing, and Caz is attacked. Follow Caz in this exciting adventure as she finds out who she can trust and learns about the mystery of the pearl. There's even a budding romance.


Book 1

The Liftsal Guardians by [Moody, Alexandra]

My Review:

The Liftsal Gaurdians is the first book in an exciting young adult science-fiction series. Sloane is a trained warrior and was the best in the academy until she had to leave with her dad and siblings. She meets her match when she goes looking for her lost brother on another planet and is taken by an alien who is also a skilled fighter. She learns about two new races and one of them is evil. It's a story about survival, family, courage, and sacrificial love.


Book 1
Last day to get it for FREE!

Her Robot Wolf (Shamans & Shifters Space Opera Book 1) by [Schwartz, Jenny]


My Review:

When I first saw the title for Her Robot Wolf, I didn't think that it would be any good. It was for free on Amazon, so I decided to at least give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it's really well written. It's an action-packed science-fiction fantasy romance. It's almost too much, almost overboard, but it isn't. There are some sensual moments, but no sex scenes, so it's more appropriate for older teenagers and new adults.


All 3 books were free on Amazon Kindle
at the time of posting. Please check,
as these prices may change.


*********************


My Latest Book Reviews:


Dragon School

Dragon School: First Flight by [Wilson, Sarah K. L.]


Bianca




*********************

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #248!

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky




Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena