Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Family and Friends Gather for Grandma's 90th

My aunt, me, my mom, my grandma, and my cousin

For the past 3 weeks, Hubby and I have been gallivanting across 5 States to include 2 different family reunions - 1 was my grandma's 90th in La Jolla, California, and 1 was my cousin's wedding in Kansas City, Missouri. We also visited with family in Kansas, Atlanta, and Florida. Hubby was a real trooper giving up watching a big part of the Soccer World Cup and later Wimbledon, especially the epic match between South African Kevin Anderson and American John Isner. We were packing and flying back to South Africa during that record-breaking semi-final. 

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to enlarge them.

My step-dad, his friend, my hubby,
my cousin, and my aunt

I'm in this photo with the sunset behind us.





Hubby

Selfie time: Hubby and me




Over several days, family and friends
gathered in this fabulous holiday rental.

My grandma's friend, my mom, my grandma, and me

That's my brother in the middle. We rarely
see each other because he lives in China
and I live in South Africa.


My step-dad and my cousin

My mom and my grandma

***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

High Tea at Shakespeare's Corner Shoppe


*********************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena