Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Calandiva Plants and Cats with a Linky


My Calandiva plants have grown and these are the new flowers. There's also a photo of Prince and one of Sheela. By the way, I shared pics of my Calandiva Flowers a couple of weeks ago from photos of when they were still fairly new.





***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

Lunch at the Ou Meul Bakery



***************************

My Latest Book Review on Instagram:

Fierce Heart

View this post on Instagram

My latest Sock Sunday is Fierce Heart by Tara Grayce. If you like clean Fantasy Romance with a sprinkling of Steampunk, then you'll LOVE this book! It's got all the feels. A human princess and an elf prince make an alliance of marriage for both kingdoms. Why are the elves so willing to seek an alliance? What secrets is the elf prince keeping from his new wife? This story is super cute and super girly, so you've been warned! It also has deeper themes. Living in a different culture with people who look down on you for being a foreigner is a theme that I am personally familiar with. I started reading this book yesterday and I'm really enjoying it! #weekend #weekendreads #socksunday #books #ebooks #bookreview #BookReviewer #booklover #bibliophile #bookstagrammers #Bookstagram #bookaddict #steampunk #fantasy #romance #fiction #igreaders @taragrayceauthor @burkesdragons

A post shared by Tina Morley (@tinarobmorley) on


*********************

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!

I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up any family-friendly post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it to your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • And, I'd love it if you could share about this hop on social media.
The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
*********************

*** If you want to comment, then please make sure this page's permalink loads as http and not https! Also, my blog is hosted by Blogger, which uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. And, it's best viewed in Google Chrome. ***

*********************

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena