Tuesday, September 8, 2020

2 Sunrises and a Linky


I've been saving the best sunrise photos over the past couple of months. Today I'm sharing 2 of them. Each sunrise is so different and sometimes there isn't any color at all to see. Be sure to visit my post with all the beautiful wildflowers we have blooming at the moment! The link is below under 1camera1mom.





***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

Wildflowers in the Breede Valley



***************************

My Latest Book Reviews:

Princesses Don't have Sticky Hair: A Fairy Bedtime Story by [Angela Castillo, Cher Jiang]

View this post on Instagram

I'm reading Of Thorns and Beauty by dynamic writing duo Elle Madison and Robin D. Mahle. This book has me on the edge of my seat! It's an intense Beauty and the Beast retelling and the first in the Twisted Pages series. I'm sure that once I finish this one, I will be holding my breath for the next one. It has mature content, so I would recommend it for upper YA and NA. This book has exceeded my expectations. I hope the others will have the same amount of intrigue and chemistry. #weekend #weekendreads #whatimreading #socksunday #books #ebooks #bookreview #BookReviewer #booklover #bibliophile #bookstagrammers #Bookstagram #bookaddict #fantasy #romance #fiction #igreaders #fairytale #beautyandthebeast #retelling #nofilter #nofilterneeded @ellemadisonauthor @robinmahleauthor

A post shared by Tina Morley (@tinarobmorley) on


*********************

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!

I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up any family-friendly post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it to your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • And, I'd love it if you could share about this hop on social media.
The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
*********************

*** If you want to comment, then please make sure this page's permalink loads as http and not https! Also, my blog is hosted by Blogger, which uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. And, it's best viewed in Google Chrome. ***

*********************

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena