Friday, January 17, 2014

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #65

It's the weekend and time to do some blog hopping!
I'm participating in two Friday blog hops and you can
join mine by linking your favorite family friendly
post in my linky below on Make My Saturday Sweet.

Today's topic on Friendship Friday is the letter "B"

B stands for Blog.
I have more than one Blog.
My blogs are:


My favorite Book Review:

I have had the pleasure of writing
a number of book reviews, but one
of my favorites is Jewels by Julia.

My Best Post:

There's more than one, but I wanted to
share one with you today and that is
Inspirational Quotes on Living Your Dream.
I wrote it a while ago, Sept. 2012, but it's
still one of the best.


B also stands for the Beautiful jewelry that I'm selling on Etsy, called Alli Flair.


Jewelry by Alli Flair

*********************

Finish the Sentence Friday

The sentence to finish this week is:
"I once saw the biggest..."

...building in the world. It was at night and we had just flown in to the Dubai Airport from the United States. It's named the Burj Khalifa and rises 828 m (2,717 ft) into the sky. We were given (complements of the airline) a few hours to shower, eat and sleep at a hotel on our way back home to South Africa. That sticks in my memory better than seeing the lights of the biggest building in the world.


*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the two links before yours and leave them a comment to make their "Saturday Sweet"! It's really easy and a fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your linked post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena