Monday, September 10, 2012

Inspirational Quotes on Living Your Dream

Here are 3 images with inspirational quotes written by me. The photos are also from me and they are of my kids. Below each image, I've added a link to the original post that I wrote. I also have a "Pin It" button on my right-hand side bar. I would be thrilled for you to pin any of these to your Pinterest board. I hope you will be inspired to continue pursuing your dreams and to encourage others to pursue theirs.

This is Amanda when she was a baby.
To learn more about your natural and supernatural potential,


This photo is of Jessica, Samantha and Jeremiah when they were young.
To learn more about pursuing your dreams as a mom,


This is Samantha and Jessica when they were young.
This quote is from my poem


I'm linking up with these Monday blog hops:


Covered in Grace



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful quotes and I will be pinning them. Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jennice! When I began this blog, I had so few page views. This was one of my favorite posts and now it's nice to finally be reaching more people with them. Take care and God bless!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful quotes! It's so true you can't teach your children to pursue their dreams if you aren't pursuing your own! Visiting from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dria! I want to encourage moms not to put their talents and gifts on the back burner just because they are raising a family. The "healthy" families have "healthy" moms. Take care!

      Delete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena