Saturday, March 4, 2017

42nd Birthday with Weekend Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #211!


Yesterday was my birthday! I turned 42. I figured that since I gave you Amanda's age when it was her birthday on Tuesday that I should do the same. We had such a busy day that I couldn't post my weekend blog hop on Friday like I usually do. It is called "Make My Saturday Sweet," so, in a since, it's still on time!

It was a day of being spoiled and it started with a yummy breakfast and birthday cards and presents. It was also a day filled with other responsibilities, including Amanda not being well and staying home from school. I also began wearing a moon boot for the first time, which the doctor says I will have to wear for about 6 months. The ligament in my foot and my Achilles tendon have not been healing, so this will hopefully do the trick!

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to see them at their best.

Birthday Cards

This birthday card from my mother-in-law says, "I didn't
have time to bake you a cake so you'll have to make it
yourself... You can thank me later!"

This card was from Amanda

She turned 9 on Tuesday and got a new game, Cluedo.
She took a new character from there when she wrote
this card: Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you have a
wonderful day. Dr. Orchid gave you a little present
for you. I hope you enjoy your present. XXOO
(Check out Amanda's Birthday here!)

This is one of my orchids and the orchid food
is the present from Dr. Orchid (aka Amanda).

This was my birthday present from Robbie,
but the box was empty! Why?

He surprised me with waffles for breakfast!

Another gift from Robbie that I still need to try:
Cape Velvet Cream - Original Cream Liqueur
(You can tell that I have a sweet tooth!)

Me, sporting the moon boot
for the first time

*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky



Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

1 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! The cards were awesome. I've been considering buying myself a waffle iron and yours looked so awesome I might commit. Thanks for linking up to #fridayfrivolity! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena