Thursday, June 21, 2018

Last Blog Post for June!

This is my last blog post for the next 3 weeks until Tuesday July 17. Hubby and I are heading to the States for my grandmother's 90th Birthday! We'll get to see many of my relatives on this trip. I wish everyone a safe summer or winter vacation (depending on where you are in the world)!


I often use Paperless Post to send eCards like on Mother's Day, Father's Day and birthdays. You can check out my review that I did for them last year here. Above is an eCard I picked out for my grandmother, although this time I'll get to physically hand her a card too!

Disclosure: I'll receive Paperless Post virtual coins for telling you about them.

*********************

My Latest Book Reviews:



Lizzie and Lou Seal by [Keeler, Patricia]



Dragon School: Mark of Loyalty by [Wilson, Sarah K. L.]

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena