Tuesday, June 5, 2018

One Flies the Nest and a Linky


Our eldest child has flown the nest! Jeremiah recently received his BA in IS (Information Systems) and Sociology. On the first of June, he began his new job as an intern with a really good company in the suburbs of Cape Town. These photos are of his last day with us. I made myself a Gin and Tonic while making his favorite dinner - lasagna!

The room he's renting is in a great location within 10 minute's walking distance to the mall and about the same distance to his work. He's in an outside room with a small en-suite that is attached to a granny flat, which is attached to a large home. There are four students renting the granny flat and the landlords (a husband and wife) stay in the main house. Jeremiah has use of the kitchen, laundry, and TV room in the flat.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to enlarge them.

Moving Day

Moving Day

My Gin and Tonic Ingredients šŸ˜‹

Dinner - Homemade Lasagna

Heading to Cape Town

Jeremiah in his new room

Getting Settled šŸ˜Š

Small En-Suite

***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

Boulders Beach - Part 2




*********************

My Latest Book Reviews:


The Billionaire's Secret Marriage

The Billionaire's Secret Marriage: An Inspirational Billionaire Romance (The Limitless Clean Romance Series Book 1) by [Dearen, Tamie]



The Nameless Soldier

The Nameless Soldier: an Annals of Alasia Novella by [Douglass Lima, Annie]


*********************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena