Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Rainbows and Clouds and a Linky


We had a lot of rain this past weekend. The photos of the rainbow were taken from my house. It was a very bright rainbow, but I had to enhance the color for you to see it well. Since I only had two pics of the rainbow, I'm also including pics from another time when the clouds were really interesting.

For the next four weeks until the middle of July (June 18 - July 16), I won't be hosting any blog hops and for three of those weeks (June 22 - July 16) I won't be doing any blogging. Hubby and I are heading to the States to visit my side of the family. I wish everyone a safe summer or winter vacation (depending on where you are in the world)!

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to enlarge them.


And here are the clouds...









***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

Cape Agulhas, Southern Tip of Africa



I gave the wrong link last week,
so here's Part 2 again:
Boulders Beach - Part 2



*********************

Our Latest Book Review:


If My Name Was AMANDA

If My Name Was Amanda by [Edmonds, Curtis]


*********************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena