Saturday, May 19, 2012

Missing My Girl


I’m missing my girl today. Amanda is staying with her grandma at the beach until next week Tues. It’s a wonderful experience for her. Before she left, she said, “I can do anything I like with Nanna.” Her Nanna knows that she needs a few boundaries, but she’ll also get special attention just like Amanda said. Of course, I’m happy for her. Grandparents are very important in a child’s life. Her grandpa won’t be with them as he is overseeing the remodeling of a small country inn and restaurant that they once owned.


I took these pictures of Amanda with her grandma during Amanda’s third birthday party. It was a Hello Kitty party. The Hello Kitty doll was from her Nanna. I wrote a little about Amanda’s three grandmas on "Isn't She Lovely - 7" at 1camera1mom.

2 comments:

  1. Your little princess is so adorable! :) Just followed you on google friend connect. Hope I get a follow back. Thank you and God bless.

    themommist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'm following back :) Tina

      Delete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena