Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Son's Prom and More with #WW #Linky

Welcome to my Picture Perfect
Party Linky #111!


The day before Samantha got her hair cut short, which you can see on "Where's Her Hair?", it was my son's prom. In South Africa it's called the Matric Farewell Dance.


The orchid my son gave to his date

A pre-dinner party
at the girl's home -
her mom is a caterer

Amanda


My son and the girl's father -
he is a photographer
(I can't wait to see his photos)

Sinéad

Jeremiah




You can see the three sisters watching -
Jessica, Amanda and Samantha



Jessica

Wish to make your celebration special?

***************************

My Latest Post on 1camera1mom


***************************

The Latest Book Blast
Roxy Rogers:


***************************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



Disclosure: I received a small fee as compensation for the String Musicians link.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena