Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Parade Day and More with #WW #Linky

Welcome to my Picture Perfect
Party Linky #113!


It was Parade Day for the graduating class at our 3 teenagers' high school. Our grade 12 son, Jeremiah, took part - it was the school's 100th year celebrating this tradition.

The school year is coming to a close in South Africa and my son will soon graduate high school. Here it's called your matric year and those who graduate are matriculants.


Click on the images to view them larger.
It makes a big difference.



Jeremiah had to be dressed and out
of the house before the sun had even risen.







They wore hearts in honor of 2 boys
who were from the same class and
who would have been there with them,
except for a tragic school bus accident
a few years ago. One of those boys
was very close to our son.



Parade Day - 100 Years
of Tradition


Proud Father and Son

Proud Mother and Son

Jeremiah and two of his closest friends


In case you missed it,
here's My Son's Prom.


***************************

Here's my latest post

Flowers at Angala,
5 Star Boutique Hotel,
South Africa


***************************



Now you can order your own personalized
blog buttons with HTML, Facebook covers
or collages (example: Pinterest-ing pins)!

Just visit my page: Blog Buttons to Order


***************************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,

    Those are beautiful pictures of the parade and your son! What an adorable son you have...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back and I am on my way to meet new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to everyone who commented and who's comments are no longer showing. My Intense Debate comment system for today's post has disappeared and my default comment system has taken its place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tradition! Beautiful shots - thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena