Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day
and Grand-Mother's Day!





I decided not to host my weekend blog hop this weekend. I was super busy and I'm behind on following back those who have left comments on my last couple of posts. I hope you can join me next Friday.

I'll be updating photos of the beautiful Nuy Valley on 1camera1mom where I spent a wonderful day yesterday at the Nuy Valley Feast with part of my family. This morning we are heading off to our church fellowship. Hubby is sharing the message and Samantha (my 14-year-old) is standing in for the Sunday School teacher and doing a Mother's Day project with the kids.

Enjoy your Sunday with your families!

By the way, our website is Light and Life Bible Ministries and our blog is Real Church Life.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena