Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Sheela the Cat and a Linky


We own two cats, but I rarely manage to get a good photo of Sheela. She belongs to Amanda and Amanda named her. She loves Amanda, but she's skittish around people. Prince, on the other hand, loves people and enjoys being around me when I'm taking photos in the house or garden. He'll even photobomb my shots! If you missed last week's photos, then check out Proteas and Prince.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to enlarge them.





***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

A Day in L.A. - Part 2



*********************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.


How to use the linky widget:

Type in the name of your blog or blog post under Link Title, then type in your email under Email Address (which I don't sell to anyone), then copy your permalink to your post (most link parties ask for blog posts and not blog homepages) and paste that under URL (make sure that you use http:// or https:// only once), then click Submit Link and that's it!


Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena