Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Winter at the Beach House


Hi Friends! I apologize for last week's blog hop that stopped working. The site is still unavailable. I've been using a free linky service, since I blog for fun and I'm not making any money from it. I hope you will continue to visit and see what we've been up to even without my weekly blog hop. If you want me to visit a blog post, then please leave a link with a comment. I delete all spam and anything that looks like spam.

Last week my dad, stepmom, and stepbrother came to visit us in South Africa. Since they had to fly nearly halfway around the world, it was kind of a big deal. We don't see each other often and it was my first time meeting my stepbrother. We had a lot of fun in a very short time and I've included photos below of them and my husband at Leipzig.

Last weekend we all went to my in-laws' beach house and a beach house rental nearby, since we were such a big group. This is Amanda at her granparents' beach house with their miniature Schnauzer named Ziggy. The lavender flowers are in their garden.





***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

Wine Tasting at Leipzig




*********************

*** If you want to leave a comment, then please make sure this page's permalink loads as http and not https. Also, my blog is hosted by Blogger, which uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. And, it's best viewed in Google Chrome. ***

*********************

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena