Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Market and a Linky


The girls and I recently visited the yearly Christmas market held inside a church hall in our town. We bought Christmas cards and gifts and mostly just had fun looking at everything. These photos were taken with my phone's camera.

This is my last blog hop for the year. I'll leave the linky open until next year. It's been great having you visit my blog and I've enjoyed reading your comments! Wishing you a blessed December and New Year! I'll be doing one more Christmas book review later this week, so be sure to come back and check it out!



Samantha and Amanda

Jessica

***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

Buffelsfontein Game Reserve - Part 5



***************************


My Latest Book Reviews:


Aria's Christmas Wish

Aria's Christmas Wish by [Lieske, Victorine E.]

Follow Me on Instagram!



In keeping with the season, today's Sock Sunday feature is Nyssa Glass's Clockwork Christmas, a stand-alone novelette reminiscent of O. Henry's "The Gift of the Magi." I've always loved that story and this one won't disappoint. H.L. Burke's rendition is full of steampunk references with a few surprises and plenty of interesting characters. Nyssa and Ellis are both good at tinkering and creating new inventions. They also have each other's backs. This will be their first Christmas together and they both want to find each other the perfect gift. Things don't always go as planned and things go downhill before they go up. I recommend that you read at least one other book in the series first to understand the main characters better, but it's not completely necessary. Some of the back story is scantily explained to help the reader follow along, which is a good thing, because too much recapping can get tedious. This is an awesome steampunk Christmas story and I highly recommend it! #SockSunday #holiday #steampunk #fantasy #fiction #Christmas #story #bookreview @burkesdragons
A post shared by Tina Morley (@tinarobmorley) on

*********************

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up any family friendly post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • And, I'd love it if you could share about this hop on social media.
The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More


This is a weekly Wordless Wednesday blog hop.


*********************

*** If you want to comment, then please make sure this page's permalink loads as http and not https! Also, my blog is hosted by Blogger, which uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. And, it's best viewed in Google Chrome. ***

*********************

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena