Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Phenomenal Sunset and a Linky


We had a phenomenal sunset last night, Monday, April 12th. The first few photos were taken from my balcony. I put on my walking shoes and tried to get more shots from the veld. I was a few minutes late at capturing the full effect, but these photos show enough to give you a good idea. If I had known that the pastel sky was going to turn neon, I would have left the house sooner. I didn't use any filters to enhance the colors. These pics are straight from my camera.








***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

***************************

***************************



***************************

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!

I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up any family-friendly post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it to your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • And, I'd love it if you could share about this hop on social media.
The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
*********************

*** If you want to comment, then please make sure this page's permalink loads as http and not https! My blog is hosted by Blogger, which uses cookies to improve your browsing experience, and it's best viewed in Google Chrome. ***

*********************


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Tina, that sunset! I am not an artist and definitely not a painter, but I feel compelled to paint this sunset! Just breathtaking.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena