Friday, November 8, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #57

Today I'm participating in Create With Joy's Friendship Friday. The theme for this month is "Gratitude." I also invite you to link your favorite blog post from this past week below on my Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop. My hop doesn't have a theme, so any family friendly post is welcome. Don't forget to visit the two posts that were linked before yours and make their Saturday sweet!

Her questions for us this week are:

  • Do you currently keep a Gratitude Journal?
  • If you’d like to start one but haven’t – what’s stopping you?
  • Are there any tips or resources you’d like to share to help others get started?

Honestly, I don't keep a Gratitude Journal. I do believe in counting my blessings and naming them one by one. I also encourage others to focus on what they have rather than on what they don't have. I had the privilage this past year to teach once a week a 45 min. Bible class to 4th graders. These past several weeks we've been looking at Philipians 4:4-9. They memorized verses 4-7 and I printed their verses out on white cardboard for them to color and keep. I did this one in watercolor.


Also, my latest blog post on Happy Moms, Happy Homes deals with the issue of our thoughts. Here's the image and text that I created for that post. The photo and quote are my own.



*********************

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on


Follow on Bloglovin


Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.


Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More


This is a blog hop!



© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena