Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Walking the Dogs and Spring Flowers with a Linky


It's Spring here in South Africa and the wild flowers are blooming everywhere! I took so many nice photos on this walk that I'm going to have to share them in two parts. This is Part 1. Amanda came with Hubby and me as we walked our dogs in the neighborhood. Both dogs were adopted from animal shelters. We got the Spaniel mix first and he's now an old boy. His name is Benny. The German Shepherd mix is Koda.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to enlarge them.





Amanda







Benny

Koda

***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

St. Petersburg, Florida - Part 2
My Mom and Step-Dad's House in St. Pete



*********************

My Latest Book Reviews:


Collision of Wills
on 2 Christian Romances in the California Elite Series

Collision of Wills: An Opposites Attract Christian Romance (California Elite) by [Kelly, Evangeline]


The Ruthless Billionaire
on 2 Christian Romances in the California Elite Series

The Ruthless Billionaire: A Clean Billionaire Romance (California Elite) by [Kelly, Evangeline]


Soul Render
Soul Stones Book 1

Soul Render (Soul Stones Book 1) by [Branson, T.L.]

*********************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.


How to use the linky widget:

Type in the name of your blog or blog post under Link Title, then type in your email under Email Address (which I don't sell to anyone), then copy your permalink to your post (most link parties ask for blog posts and not blog homepages) and paste that under URL (make sure that you use http:// or https:// only once), then click Submit Link and that's it!


Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena