Thursday, April 3, 2014

Inspirational Quotes and a Blog Hop

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #76!

To make this hop successful, be sure to visit the last two
links before yours and leave a sweet comment. Also,
share this hop via Twitter, Facebook or Google+.

*********************

Today I want to share my two most popular pins on Pinterest. The first photo was taken about a year ago of Amanda petting a horse. You can find this image and more on my post titled, Inspirational Quotes on Being Friendly.



I took this second photo in 2004 of my son, Jeremiah. You can find this image and more on my post titled, Inspirational Quotes on Sons.


You can pin these images using my "Pin it" button in my right-hand sidebar. You can also follow my pins on Pinterest.

Linking with Friendship Friday

*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the two links before yours and leave them a comment to make their "Saturday Sweet"! It's really easy and a fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your linked post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena