Friday, July 10, 2015

Wine Barrel Planter and Weekend Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #135!

My blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to view them larger.


This weekend's linky is going to continue for the following weekend too. I won't be around the weekend of the 17th, so I'll schedule a post that will direct you back here. The success of this blog hop is based on all who link up, visiting the last link before theirs and leaving a sweet comment.

Today's photos are all about my wine barrel planter on my thatched-roof balcony. I also have more wine barrel planters around our drive with pink simplicity roses planted in them. It's all thanks to my mother-in-law, who gave me the planters. She also helped establish the garden with my hubby. She loves gardens and creating them. I love looking at them and, of course, taking pictures!






Please pin any photos that you like to your Pinterest boards and you can follow me on Pinterest too. Also, make sure you visit me on Instagram. Sometimes I capture some neat photos with my mobile phone that I haven't shared on my blogs.

*********************

Here's a better view of my thatched-roof balcony and the wine barrel planter. These two photos were posted last year on My Home Out Back. There are plenty of nice photos on that post, so go ahead and click on the link!



*********************

Blog Buttons


*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on
I'm also now on Instagram!

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky

This is a blog hop!

Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link parties I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena