Friday, August 12, 2016

Our New Friend with #Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #184!


The metal butterfly above is a new photo, but it's from an outing that I've been posting about on 1camera1mom. If you want to see more of the wine region where we live, then visit my latest seriesThe Hex River Valley.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to see them at their best!

Our New Friend



Our new friend is our dog, Koda. When we got him from the shelter, he didn't come with a dejected countenance, so there wasn't any transformation like in the stories, but he did blossom. At first, he wouldn't run after we let him off the leash. Now he runs freely and sometimes with such reckless abandon that I fear he does so without thinking. He also now barks back at dogs that bark at him, not aggressively, but in conversation. He has brought a spark back into our lives. Benny enjoys his company too.



He isn't perfect, though. He still needs further training and we do work with him every day. He unfortunately chased Amanda's cat up a telephone poll on our property about two weeks ago. We were worried that she wouldn't be able to get down on her own, but after sitting there and contemplating her options, she decided to head down the poll backwards. We were so relieved.




*********************

My Latest Book Posts:

with $25 Giveaway



with $25 Giveaway



*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky

This is a blog hop!



Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena