Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Prom in South Africa and a Linky

Getting ready for Prom (Matric Farewell)

In South Africa our two youngest have just begun their third term school break. The school year begins mid January and ends the beginning of December. On Wednesday was Samantha's prom night. She doesn't have a boyfriend, so she went with a friend. In South Africa the year you graduate is your matric year, so here it's called the matric farewell.

On Thursday night we went to see Amanda's school concert. Her school performed three mornings and three evenings, so she was super busy. I don't have a photo, but we'll be buying the DVD when it's available at the school.

On Saturday we drove to Cape Town where Jessica (who is in her second year at university) took a three hour enrollment test. She will finish this year with a certificate in accounting and is looking at studying further either through the University of Cape Town, online, or staying at her present university. I'll share my photos of the campus next week as this post will get too long if I add them below.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to enlarge them.

Sisters: Samantha and Jessica



Jessica, my mom-in-law, and Hubby
(we were in the peanut gallery)

***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

St. Petersburg, Florida - Part 5




*********************

My Latest Book Reviews:


Dragon School Books 17 and 18

Dragon School: Dust of Death by [Wilson, Sarah K. L. ]


The Billionaire's Reckless Marriage

The Billionaire's Reckless Marriage (The Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance Series Book 2) by [Dearen, Tamie]



*********************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.


How to use the linky widget:

Type in the name of your blog or blog post under Link Title, then type in your email under Email Address (which I don't sell to anyone), then copy your permalink to your post (most link parties ask for blog posts and not blog homepages) and paste that under URL (make sure that you use http:// or https:// only once), then click Submit Link and that's it!


Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena