Tuesday, November 26, 2019

A Pretty Sunrise and a Linky


It's summertime in South Africa and we've been having some pretty sunrises, but you have to get up early, because they happen before 6am. I've been posting a few pics on Instagram and you're welcome to follow me there too!






***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

Buffelsfontein Game Reserve - Part 2



***************************

My Latest Book Reviews:


Daughter of Sun, Bride of Ice


Follow Me on Instagram!


*********************

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up any family friendly post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • And, I'd love it if you could share about this hop on social media.
The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More


This is a weekly Wordless Wednesday blog hop.


*********************

*** If you want to comment, then please make sure this page's permalink loads as http and not https! Also, my blog is hosted by Blogger, which uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. And, it's best viewed in Google Chrome. ***

*********************

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena