Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving and 2 Free eBooks!

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

I have 2 free eBooks for you today! I haven't read either book, but I plan to read something from the Thanksgiving book out loud to the family, especially the Thanksgiving jokes, today. It's not a picture book, but there is an illustration at the start of each story. For this reason, I think kids around ages 6 - 8 will enjoy the stories more than the younger ones. And, no one is too old for jokes! The second book is a steampunk adventure that I've been wanting to read. I was so excited to see the author list it for free for the Thanksgiving weekend!


Thanksgiving Stories: Cute Thanksgiving Stories for Kids and Thanksgiving Jokes by [Amon, Uncle]



Black Recluse (Roanoke Desperados Book 1) by [Bowman, Anna]

Please Note: Prices were correct at the time of posting. Please check, as prices may change.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena