Friday, October 20, 2017

A Clean Romance Series with Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #241!


A Clean Romance Series
by Lucinda Whitney

I recently included the novella, Hold Me at Twilight, on a previous book review post. Now that I have finished reading the first three books in the Romano Family series, I have put together the reviews here.

Learn more about each book by
clicking on the titles in blue.



Hold Me At Twilight: A Romano Family Novella by [Whitney, Lucinda]

My Review:

Hold Me at Twilight is a sweet romance novella and the first in the Romano Family series. The setting is Portugal and this is a cross-cultural love story. Even though it's part of a series, it still has a proper ending and won't leave you hanging. It's my first time reading a book by Lucinda Whitney and I can't wait to read more of her cute love stories.


Meet Me at Sunrise

Meet Me At Sunrise (Destined for Love: Europe) by [Whitney, Lucinda]

My Review:

Meet Me at Sunrise is a clean romance and the second book in the Romano Family series. We meet Vanessa Clark, a country girl from the USA, who counts her pennies out of necessity. Recently, her wealthy Portuguese grandfather has reentered her life and sends her on an 8-day river cruise in the north of Portugal aboard one of his ships. Captain Matias Romano, whom we met in Hold Me at Twilight, has been tasked with watching over her. When they first meet, angry sparks fly as they misjudge each other. Strange accidents take up most of the good captain's time as he ensures a safe and pleasant cruise experience for all of his passengers. This is an entertaining love story with a bit of suspense. It can be read as a stand-alone, but there are some loose ends that carry into the next book, Love Me at Sunset.


Love Me at Sunset

Love Me At Sunset (Destined for Love: Mansions) by [Whitney, Lucinda]

My Review:

Love Me at Sunset is a clean romance and the third book in the Romano Family series. It's also part of the Destined for Love: Mansions series by multiple authors. We meet Catarina Romano who is recently widowed and pregnant with her first child. She is hiding from the paparazzi at a mansion that belongs to one of her cousins. An ex-con, named Afonso Cortez, is hired by the owner of the mansion to work as a groundskeeper after being recommended by another cousin, Captain Matias Romano. Soon strange accidents begin to happen and the ex-con fears that his past has caught up to him. This is another entertaining love story with a bit of suspense.


*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky


Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena