Friday, October 27, 2017

Destined for Love Series and a Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #242!


Destined for Love: Mansions is a clean romance series by various authors. The first book that I reviewed in this series was Love Me at Sunset and you can find that review on A Clean Romance Series. There are six books in all and I have included reviews for three of them below.

Learn more about each book by
clicking on the titles in blue.



Mending Fences (Destined for Love: Mansions) by [Grace, Lorin]

My Review:

Mending Fences is a well-thought out clean romance. It's the sweet girl-next-door bumps into the handsome wealthy bachelor, but told in a fresh way with great characters, believable chemistry, and plenty of interesting scenes. The story-line is tight and entertaining.



Roping His Heart (Destined For Love: Mansions) by [Hardy, Jaclyn]

My Review:

Roping His Heart is the story about a down-to-earth cowgirl and a wealthy city businessman who are both interested in restoring the same mansion. Can they get past their differences and learn to work together? This is an uncomplicated sweet romance that is fun to read.


Saving Sycamore Bay (Destined for Love: Mansions) by [Checketts, Cami]

My Review:

Saving Sycamore Bay is a Christian romance about a Southern belle trying to save her family home against all odds and a handsome ex-football player who is coerced by his boss to come help her. The story moves quickly and there's plenty of cute chemistry between them. It's mostly predictable, but there is a bit of a twist at the end. I did roll my eyes a few times when everything wrapped up too perfectly. 

*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky


Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena