I am excited to have linked up this week with Renee @ Mother Daughter Book Reviews
from co-hosting hops to writing guest posts.
Check out the exciting book that my 12-year-old daughter
and I reviewed for Renee's Guest Book Review.
I was also the Featured Guest Reviewer today and I hope you check that out too!
Now on to the blog hop...
It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet (M.M.S.S.) blog hop! Join Tina (your host) and Renee (today's co-host) for this fun and easy hop. All family friendly blogs are welcome!
I'm looking for bloggers who would like to be guest co-hosts on my Wednesday hop and on my Saturday hop. If you're interested, then please send an email to: morleychristina[at]gmail[dot]com
If you are already following me with Google Friend Connect, then how about following me on Google+, Pinterest and Twitter or liking me on Facebook too. Thanks!
Here are the easy rules:
- Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More and today's guest co-host, Renee @ Mother Daughter Book Reviews. If you're following us for the first time, leave a comment letting us know and we'll be sure to follow back.
- Link up your family friendly blog, Facebook page, Twitter, etc. Be sure to indicate which one it is in the name.
- Grab the button below and add it to your most recent post or on your side-bar.
- Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
- Follow at least three new blogs and tell them you found them through this hop. And, they should follow back.