Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Picture Perfect Party Linky #70

Here are some neat random photos of recent weeks...
Click on the images to view them larger.

Mixed Media on Canvas by Christina Morley

Amanda in a boutique shop

Amanda in a boutique shop

Our sleeping cats

An uninvited guest
We get a few rain spiders every year
and you can find out more on this
Picture Perfect post.

I count my blessings when I get
to see this beautiful view from
my kitchen window.

I would love for you to visit my latest post on 1camera1mom.
Here's a glimpse of what you'll see.

Cape Sugarbird sitting on a protea
Bergsig Wine Estate - Part 2

Here is a fun Candy Cane Activity and Christmas Tree Game for small kids that I posted last year.


Amanda doing a Candy Cane Activity


***************************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena