Friday, January 22, 2016

Dreaming Cats with #Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #159!

My blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to view them larger.


These are our two rescue cats. The black and white one is from the shelter and his name is Prince. He's very sociable. The brown stripy one is named Sheela and she is not sociable. She only allows us to get close to her. She was rescued by a lady in town who took a litter of unwanted kittens from a farm and made sure they got their immunity shots and were de-wormed and then gave them away to good homes.


Here's one of my favorite cat videos from 2015:
Didga Dreams BIG



*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky

This is a blog hop!



Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link parties I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena