Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Family Time at the Beach with #Linky

Welcome to my Picture Perfect
Party Linky #173!

Christmas & New Year
at My In-Laws'
House by the Beach

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on my photos to see them at their best!


The beach-themed Christmas wreath
my mom-in-law created with two
painted shells by Amanda.




Amanda chose gemstones from the Scratch Patch
to give her grandma and grandpa for Xmas.

Christmas lunch at the beach

My mom-in-law and Samantha

Christmas mince pies and tea at the beach

My in-laws with Hubby, Jeremiah and Samantha
(the empty seat is mine☺)

Our family photo (taken by my father-in-law)
From oldest to youngest: Robbie, Tina,
Jeremiah, Jessica, Samantha and Amanda

Sisters: Samantha and Jessica
New Year's Morning with

Blueberry Smoothies

Sisters: Samantha and Amanda at the beach

Sisters: Amanda and Samantha at the beach

Amanda wearing her new Elsa pajamas

Jeremiah with Sailboat

Jeremiah and Samantha preparing
fresh muscles caught that morning.

Hubby took this photo of me and our son.

Hubby also took this photo of me.

Amanda and Jeremiah with their dad

Robbie - my hubby

USA and RSA - That's our family mix!

*********************

My Very Last Post of 2015:
Happy New Year 2016!


On Happy New Year 2016 I share
about our time at the beach house.
It's a great introduction to this post,
so be sure to check it out!

*********************

Here's a peek at
My Latest Post
on 1camera1mom:

Christmas in Cape Town




I share lots of neat photos from our two days in
Cape Town just before Christmas. Be sure
not to miss Christmas in Cape Town!

*********************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin



Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena