Friday, June 10, 2016

Dogs Make Our World a Better Place

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #177!


The photo above is of Amanda and our dog, Benny, in the park near our home. There isn't a playground, but there is space to run around.

I've had dogs on my mind ever since the break-in just before the Easter weekend. We were at home and only found out that we were robbed the next morning. We own a sweet animal shelter dog who is now 12 years old and doesn't bark at people. He'll bark at the trash truck and fighting cats, but mostly he just communicates with his eyes.

That is why I feel that it is time we introduce a second dog into our home. We need one that is loving, loyal and protective. The thieves had to pry their way in, so a barking dog would probably have sent them running. Thankfully, only material things were stolen and none of us were harmed.

Maybe a dog like this one?


This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to see them at their best!

Benny now

Benny as a puppy with
our son, Jeremiah - 2004

Benny meets our kitten, Prince,
for the first time

Benny and Amanda a couple of years ago

Amanda walking Benny

*********************

My Latest Post on 1camera1mom:
Bo La Motte Farm in Franschhoek

One of the German Shepherds
at Bo La Motte

Amanda playing with the dog

Animals and small children are
the mirror of nature.

*********************

Check out this amazing video from YouTube!
It gave me the goosebumps.



*********************

My Latest Book Blast:
Marty and the Christmas Eve Surprise
with a $25 Giveaway

MartyChristmas


*********************


Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky

This is a blog hop!



Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena