Saturday, October 6, 2012

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #9

Family Outing

Family outings don't have to be expensive to be memorable. Here are photos of a recent picnic at our local Botanical Gardens. If you want to read about my thoughts on doing things together as a family, then read my post Family Outings.

Our 4 kids and a bit of Hubby
Jessica, our teenage daughter, always
dresses up even if she stays at home.
A simple picnic
Samantha, our almost 12 year-old, took this
awesome shot of us with the sun setting.
Big brother, Jeremiah, and little sister, Amanda

Now, on to the blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet (M.M.S.S.) blog hop! Join Tina (your host) for this fun and easy hop. All family friendly blogs are welcome!

I'm looking for bloggers who would like to co-host my Saturday hop and my Wednesday hop from this coming week and onward. If you're interested, then please send an email to morleychristina[at]gmail[dot]com.

Here are my easy rules:

  • Follow me (Tina) on link 1. I will be linking my other blogs too, but I don't expect you to follow all my blogs unless you want to. If you leave a comment and your URL, I'll be sure to follow back.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Grab the button below and add it to your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Follow at least three new blogs and tell them you found them through this hop. And, they should follow back!

    Blog Button Code:

    Amanda’s Books and More

    This is a blog hop!


    © 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena