Here are three more photos taken at Samantha's 12th birthday party. I only post faces when I know that the parents don't mind, so sometimes I cut people out or only show a part of them.
60g (2 oz / ¾ cup) butter
125g (4 oz / ¾ cup) demerara sugar
4 Tbs. golden syrup
440g (14 oz) can evaporated milk
4 Tbs. chopped unsalted peanuts (optional)
6 tsp. cornflour
Pieces of apple, pear, banana and/or popcorn to serve
Put butter, sugar and golden syrup into a saucepan and heat gently until mixture begins to bubble, stirring occasionally. Allow to boil for 1 minute.
Stir in evaporated milk and cook for 3 – 4 min. until sauce is hot and bubbling, then add chopped nuts (optional).
In a small bowl, blend cornflour smoothly with 2 Tbs. water. Add mixture to sauce in pan and heat until thickened, stirring. Pour into fondue pot and place over a burner to keep warm. Serve with pieces of apple, pear, banana and/or popcorn.
Serves 4 – 6
Now on to the blog hop...
It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet (M.M.S.S.) blog hop! Join Tina @ Amanda's Books and More (your host) and Jesse @ The Empowered Momma (today's co-host) for this fun and easy hop. All family friendly blogs are welcome!
If you are already following me with Google Friend Connect, then how about following me on Twitter too or liking me on Facebook. Thanks!
I'm looking for bloggers who would like to be guest co-hosts on my Wednesday hop and on my Saturday hop. If you're interested, then please send an email to: morleychristina[at]gmail[dot]com
Here are the easy rules:
- Follow me (your host) on link 1 and Jesse (today's co-host) on link 2. If you leave a comment letting me know that you're a new follower and how you're following me, then I'll be sure to follow back.
- Link up your family friendly blog.
- Grab the button below and add it to your most recent post or on your side-bar.
- Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
- Follow at least three new blogs and tell them you found them through this hop. And, they should follow back.
Blog Button Code:
This is a blog hop!