Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Picture Perfect Party Linky #12

One of the ways we celebrated Samantha's 12th birthday was to take her and her two friends ice skating at the Grand West in Cape Town. I think I was just as excited about going as Sammy was. In fact, we all were. It was the first time for the three sisters. Jeremiah went once before and that was back when he was in preschool.





Now on to the blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday (with or without words) or any picture post at this Picture Perfect Party Linky (P.P.P.L.)! Come join me (Tina @ Amanda's Books and More) on this fun and easy blog hop! If you are already following me with Google Friend Connect, then how about following me on Twitter too or liking me on Facebook. Thanks!

I'm looking for bloggers who would like to be guest co-hosts on my Wednesday hop and on my Saturday hop. If you're interested, then please send an email to: morleychristina[at]gmail[dot]com

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me on link 1. Please leave a comment with your blog URL so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like. Make sure you let them know that you’re following through this P.P.P.L. hop, tell them how you are following them and add your URL to the message, so they can follow back.
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or on your side-bar, so that we can spread the word and get more people to the party.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena